1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Customers->Standard and click on Create Button to create a new customer.
Here we are using an existing customer “AT&T Universal Card”.Search that customer and click details button under Accounts section.
Get the Profile Class value from Account Profile Tab.
2. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Customers->Profile Class and search Profile Class got from previous step.Click on Profile Class Amounts Tab and select the currency(USD in our case).
Verify the Credit Limit and Order Credit Limit.
Order Credit Limit is the maximum amount of an individual order and if they exceed this amount on a new order, all new orders for this customer are put on credit hold in Oracle Order Management.
V1 is the Organization code of Item Master Organization “Vision Operations”
But we are going to use Child Org “Seattle Manufacturing”.V1 is the master organization of M1.
1. Navigate to Inventory Responsibility->Items->Master Items and select the Inventory Org.
Though we are selecting M1 when the screen opens, the Organization field shows V1 (Vision Operations). This is because we have opened the Master Items form, and V1 is the master organization of M1.
2. Create a new item and ensure below options are enabled:
- Inventory tab: Inventory Item, Stockable, Transactable, Reservable
- Order Management tab(click on the arrow to the right of all the tabs): Customer Ordered, Customer Orders Enabled, Shippable, OE Transactable
- Invoicing Tab: Invoiceable Item & Invoice Enabled
3. Click on Organization Assignment Tab and ensure the item is assigned to our Inventory Orgs.(M1 and V1)
Create stock for item using Miscellaneous Receipt
1. Navigate to Inventory Responsibility->Transactions->Miscellaneous Transaction and enter Type as “Miscellaneous receipt”.Then click on the Transaction Lines button.
Then select the sub-inventory and enter Quantity & Account as in below screenshot:
2. To verify the material transaction that was just created, navigate to Inventory Responsibility->Transactions->Material Transactions and search with item.
3. To check the On-hand quantity for your item, navigate to Inventory Responsibility->On-hand, Availability->On-hand Quantity and search with item.
Then click on Availability button
Assign item to Price List
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Purchasing->Advanced Pricing ->Price Lists->Price List Setup
You could create a new price list, but here we will assign our item to an existing price list ‘Corporate’.Query the price list ‘Corporate’ and add our item under List Lines Tab as below:
Product Context : Item
Product Attribute : Item Number
Product Value : <your item name>
Value : 100
The rest of the required fields should default in.
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Orders, Returns->Sales Orders and enter the details as below:
Customer Name : <Your customer name>
Make sure the Ship To/Bill To Locations are defaulted in.
Order Type : Mixed
Price List : Corporate
Salesperson : No Sales Credit
Payment Terms : N30
Warehouse : M1
2. Go to the Line Items tab, and enter the following information.
Ordered Item : <your item name>
Qty : 10
UOM : Defaults to Ea
In the Pricing tab, notice that the Price List Corporate has defaulted from the Header, and that the List Price 100 is the price you set up in the price list. The Unit Selling Price is the same as the List Price in this example, but it will show a different value if there is a discount or surcharge applied to the list price. For example, if you apply a 10% discount modifier, the List Price will be 100 and the Selling Price will be 90.
In the Shipping tab, notice that the Warehouse is M1. This is the warehouse from which the item will be shipped out to the customer.
3. Click on Availability Tab to see the availability and then click on Book Order button(From Sales Order Form)
Now the status of Order will change to Booked.
1, Navigate to Order Management Super User->Shipping->Release Sales Orders->Release Sales Orders.
In the Order tab, enter your order number.
In Inventory tab enter the warehouse as M1 and also set “Auto Allocate” to Yes if it is not defaulted.
In Shipping tab set the following value if it is not defaulted.
Autocreate Delivery => Yes
Auto Pick Confirm => Yes
The document set assigned is “All Pick Release Documents”
Then Click on the Concurrent button.
2. Usually you will find 3 requests executed,
Pick Selection List Generation
Pick Slip Report
Shipping Exceptions Report
Some time you could also see below additional programs also submitted
Note: Shipping Document Set
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Setup->Shipping->Documents->Document Sets and query the document set which we noted in step 1 of Pick Release(All Pick Release Documents)
As per this setup the programs which are suppose to execute after Pick Release are:
- Pick Slip Report
- Shipping Exceptions Report
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Shipping->Transactions,enter your order number in the From Order Number field and click Find button(Set Line Status as Blank)
In our case the status is shown as Interfaced with no next step as Not Applicable because Interface Trip Stop program was also submitted along with other programs.
2. If Status is shown as Release to Warehouse with Next Step as Transact Move Order, note the Move Order Number.Then navigate to Order Management Super User->Inventory->Move Orders->Transact Move Orders and select the Inventory Org(M1).
Then enter the Move Order Number noted before and click Find button.
Select the line check-box and Click on Transact button.
Then again check the Status from Transactions form(As in Ship Confirm-step 1)
3. If Line Status is Staged/Pick Confirmed with Next Step as Ship Confirm/Close Trip Stop,Click on Delivery tab at the bottom. Then Change the Actions dropdown to Ship Confirm and click Go button.
When Confirm Delivery form opens, click Ok button.
4. You can verify if the item has actually been shipped out of inventory by navigating to Order Management Super User->Inventory->Transactions->Material Transactions.Then enter following details and click Find button
Source Type : Sales Order
Source : your order number% (like 66392%)
Go to the Transaction Type tab, and notice the line with Transaction Type = Sales Order Issue. This is the Inventory Transaction that happened when the item was shipped out of the warehouse M1, hence the negative quantity -10.
The other two lines with Transaction Type = Sales Order Pick, are for the move order transaction that happened automatically during Pick Release (automatic as per the pick release parameters we had set in this testcase), when the item was moved from the pick-from subinventory to the staging subinventory. Hence there is one line each for a negative and positive transaction from/to each subinventory. The final shipment to the customer (sales order issue) is made from the staging subinventory.
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Orders, Returns->Sales Orders and query the sales order.Then Go to the Line Items tab and check whether the status of the line is ‘Shipped’.
While still on the line, go to Tools > Workflow Status and verify whether the order line workflow is now at the Fulfill – Deferred activity with a status of Deferred. This means that the next steps is to run the Workflow Background Process.
2. Submit Workflow Background Process program with following parameters:
Item Type : OM Order Line
Process Deferred : Yes
Process Timeout : No
3. After Workflow Background Process completes, Autoinvoice Master and Autoinvoice Import Program get kicked off automatically to import the invoices into AR.
If not, submit “Autoinvoice Master Program” from Receivables responsibility and it will automatically submit “Autoinvoice Import Program”
You can know the success or rejection status from output of “Autoinvoice Import Program”(Check the status of Interface Lines and Interface Salesreps)
4. Navigate to Order Management Super User->Orders, Returns->Sales Orders, query the sales order and go to the lines.
Check whether the status is now Closed. Note that the Closed status in the order lines signifies that OM has successfully passed the invoice data into the AR interface tables, but does not necessarily signify that the invoice has been successfully imported into AR.
That can be confirmed by going to Tools > Workflow Status.
click on the Actions button and select ‘Additional Line Information’.
Can also see by navigating to Receivables responsibility->Transactions->Transactions and query reference as order number and source as “ORDER ENTRY” or Date with Order Date.
Create Receipt for the Invoice
1. Navigate to Receivables responsibility->Receipts->Receipts and create a new receipt by entering Receipt Method,Receipt Number,Receipt Amount,Customer and Trans Number(Invoice Number) as below
Then click Apply button
2. Enter the invoice number in the Apply To field.
Click on Tools->View Accounting->View Journal Entry to see Journal Entries.Then submit Transfer Journal Entries to GL program to post to GL.